Thursday, October 28, 2010

Filler Blog! :D (f. Zombie)

Zombie says: Read Manders' Blog! Also this looks like a screen shot for Paranormal Activity 3

 Welcome to my filler blog! Not much to say, except that I just had Fall Break and it was awesome, and I'm getting pretty good at upright bass.

I got to see my brozer! (right)  


 Yerrrp. We're pretty fabulous.

You know what else is awesome? The Top 25 Most Played songs on my personal iTunes. Its goes like this:

1. Anything For You -Ludo
2. Manta Rays -Ludo (their new album rocks my face, clearly)
3. Zydrate Anatomy -Repo! The Genetic Opera Soundtrack
4. Red Cape Diver -Foxy Shazam!
5. Obvious -Hey Monday (this one's a little embarrassing, but hey. I'm in love :P)
6. Angel in the Night -Basshunter
7. The Rocketeer -Foxy Shazam!
8. The Only Hope For Me Is You -My Chemical Romance
9. Know Your Enemy -The Original Broadway Cast for American Idiot
10. Kountry Gentlemen -Family Force 5
11. For The Girl -The Fratellis
12. Night Surgeon -Repo! The Genetic Opera Soundtrack
13. Buddy Holly -Weezer
14. At the Opera Tonight -Repo! The Genetic Opera Soundtrack
15. Four Chords -The Classic Crime
16. Whipped Cream -Ludo
17. Waiting For Rain -Sirsy
18. Dressed Up To Undress -Breathe Carolina
19. Different Now -The Classic Crime
20. Wake Up -Coheed and Cambria
21. Whipped Cream (Acoustic Version) -Ludo
22. Hello Seattle -Owl City
23. 21st Century Cure -Repo! The Genetic Opera Soundtrack
24. Veronica Sawyer Smokes -AFI
25. Blood On Our Hands (Justice Remix) -Death From Above 1979

So it kind of makes me look like a 16 year old emo girl, but I like it. Stay tuned for a blog of actual substance <3

0 comments: